Spinach Mango Smoothie
Yummy, healthy, green smoothie packed with vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C and folate.
- 1 c almond, coconut or oat milk
- 1 c spinach
- 1/2-3/4 c frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 c orange juice
- 1 scoop plain or vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients, except the ice, to a blender and blend until smooth.
- If the mixture is too runny, add ice cubes. If it’s too thick slowly add additional milk.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy.
More recipe notes available here